Monday, December 6, 2010

The "Fat" Picture


I've had a lot of people ask to see a picture of my pregnancy. With the other kids I was so good about taking a photo every month for their baby books, but between keeping a house on the mission field and running after two little ones I have totally neglected it this time. So here it is...the one and only picture you will see of me being pregnant. I'll call it the fat picture since Jael said I couldn't play hide-and-seek with them last night because I was too fat :)

3 comments:

  1. You look wonderful as always, Kristina. We can't wait for that little one to get here. Love you all lots!!

    Rachel, Steve, Grace, and Andy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to that! I can't wait for little Anna to get here. Mom and Dad are bringing our presents to you. I think Jael is right though about hide and seek. The only place that I can think of that you could hide is in the pantry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike here. I only have one picture of Kathy's profile... and she wasn't happy about it (grin).
    But I wanted a picture to remember when "we" were awaiting kids.
    Of course Kathy didn't have to wait as long as some people, Becky was 5 weeks early and Jolene was 14 weeks early.
    g'nite and Good Christmas !

    ReplyDelete